Monday, March 2, 2009

Catch-up Photos

Someone said to me that I haven't updated my blog in awhile, which is true. I have about eight bajillion photos of my husband fencing, which he has been doing very well at, he's now rated with the USFA. I picked the one that to me represented all of that. Here is my husband looking awesome and judging one of the matches at a recent tournament.


For Valentine's Day my husband took me out to a dinner cruise off of Waikiki, which turned out to be a tourist trap but was a very romantic gesture, and at least we got this nice sunset shot out of it:


Next post is a rant with a feature from my favorite vlog (sxephil)- a question of the day. Which is more like a question of the post, since until I get a Mac I will rarely be on this computer, which I will only say nice things about in hopes it will publish this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update and the new piccies! Could you husband BE any more Teutonic?

Namaste.
The Mommelah